Thursday, August 25, 2005

New targeted link exchange to help build traffic.

I have been trying to find ways to help build traffic to my web site and have found this new link exchange program that looks promising. They are very new and have only a few links but I have a feeling that this will change soon.
This is not a link farm like most of the scams that you see in your e-mail but a managed link exchange that is looking for relevant links for your site. Its also free so what would it hurt to give it a try?

They say that this will not hurt your search engine rankings like some link farms that are out there, so I figured I'd give it a shot!


Also, stop by my new store and tell me what you think.


Let me know how many of you try the link exchange at www.logon.info



Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: