Friday, July 29, 2005

Have a Blog? Not Getting much traffic?

I use Blogging for a couple of reasons, first, I have a blog called Adjusting to life after serving in Iraq to get a few things off of my chest and try to help fellow soldiers adjust to life back in the states. Second, I use Blogging to offer tips for using eBay and in turn that helps to promote my business. It can be hard to get your Blog listed in search engines until after you have been around for awhile. I have had friends ask how I get so much traffic after only being in operation for about 2 months. I send them straight to:

It really does work and all you have to do is take a little time and look at Blogs from other people. They have a lottery, contests, and many other ways to drive traffic to your Blog. You can also add and RSS feeds that you might offer so people that are interested can subscribe right there on the spot. Check it out!

No comments: