Saturday, June 11, 2005

eBay Live! A chance to meet and learn from top eBay sellers and developers!

Hi again!

I just wanted to let you all know about eBay live. This is a chance for eBay members to get together and talk about what is happening with eBay and learn how to improve both their own eBay sales model and learn about new and exciting features the eBay will offer. Some of the things that will take place are classes on different ways to become more successful selling on eBay, a speach by Meg Whitman the eBay CEO, eBay campus tour, and some 10th anniversary surprises. If you are in the San Jose, California area on June 23-25th, you should drop by and check it out. I wish I could go to meet other sellers and learn more tricks of the trade but there is just no way for me to get away this year. Let me know how it was and what you learned! To register for eBay live, click the following link to their information page. (Link)

No comments: