Thursday, June 02, 2005

I want people's opinion on the San Francisco 49's

Hi again, while I wouldn't normally mention things like Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, or "The runaway bride" Jennifer Wilbanks on this page, I do want to know how people feel about the San Francisco 49's video. I am really starting to feel that people take themselves, and life, too seriously. I think people are too quick to get upset about many of the things that we see on T.V. or hear on the radio these days and its getting harder and harder to try and get a date, make a joke, or even use everyday phrases without making somebody mad at you. I know that I'm not out to hurt people's feelings when I talk and I get along with almost everybody unless they act like jerks to me or my family. I am sure that I have said things that people don't like but I feel that if you don't like what you hear, don't listen. I haven't seen all of the video yet but I think it was made with the idea that it would both inform and entertain its viewers. I doubt he was trying to be mean to any group of people and that he was just trying to take his examples of situations to the extreme to be light hearted about this subject and to drive the point home. I really am interested in what you think about this subject and political correctness in general.

No comments: